Thursday, July 5, 2012

Good morning...Just wanted to let you know that we may be offline again for at least 24 hours.  Verizon is still WORKING on my connectivity issue....but they have a heavy BACKload of issues they are currently working upon.  So we'll be headed to California....Fresno is our goal today...but we have the Teachapi Mountains to climb with Magellan I and II so we will probably have a slow go of that to keep from overheating.  Take care...and we'll share more with you as soon as we are able.  Again a BIG thanks to our hosts Barbie and Garry McGlassons...they have gone above and beyond to make our stay in Arizona wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time at Barbie's She was so thrilled you could stop for a few days you know she'd love to have you back on your return trip. Thank for all the pic's I feel like I am getting a history lesson by watching your progress. I know they will be talking about Barbie's Boys for some time in Meadview. You Guy's stay safe..Talk to you soon, Love, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete