Saturday, June 16, 2012

Magellan I is loaded for bear...I think!  We have packed everything on board including the kitchen sink!  We decided to delay our departure until Sunday, June 17th, rather than rush get out on the road.  Today we were able to hook up the "Tow Dolly" (after replacing a brake/signal lamp) to Jim's car....and then load Magellan II (also known as my Chevy Equinox) and practice towing it up and down State Line for awhile. 

Tonight we are taking a trial run IN the RV in Dad's driveway.  This way we can make sure all systems are up and running before we head out on the road!  Goodnight for now! Bon Voyage tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Looks BIG. I don't think those semi trucks will give you guys any trouble :) Looking forward to reading about your adventures in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff...This is an amazing opportunity and journey for both Jim and I. Stay posted!

      Delete